Home Page

Friday, March 11

Mazout...Mazout

WOW, is it half a car or what!? Maybe it is a car with the capacity of one horse! Wait a minute I know it very well, this is a (Tunbor), it took me few minutes just to recall its name, however, I think it is one of our local heritage! How could I forget its name?! I felt myself like I’m watching it for the first time in my life! Yeah, Strange it is! Do I like it or not!? I really don’t know, but I think it is still useful otherwise, I wouldn’t see it today!

3 Comments:

  • Haven't see one of these things for a very long time!

    By Blogger Dina, at 12/3/05 2:51 PM  

  • thanx Naeif, u r wellcome

    By Blogger Ghalia, at 25/3/05 5:44 PM  

  • مرحبا غالية عن جد الواحد مابيمل من تصفح هالبلوغ يمكن هي تالت مرة أو الرابعة بقرأ هالبوست هالمرة قررت الكتابة
    عفكرة عندما أقرأ تعليقات قديمة أشعر كأنني في مكان من الماضي والجميع ساكن
    وهادئ لذا فلدي حرية الكلام
    لا أعلم أرجو أن تقرأي التعليق يوما ما

    By Blogger hamwy, at 26/6/06 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top