Home Page

Sunday, March 20

Yum...Yum...(1)

Dish of the Month
Hold a second this is not any kind of illegal BOMB, or hand grenade, well I don't think there is a specific translation for it… Kibbeh is a kind of very delicious food that is made of meat and grit from the outside, meat, onion, pine and almonds from the inside…I’ll be lying if I told u more than that, because I don’t know how it is exactly made, but what I can figure is that it isn’t easy to cook and to shape these balls!
There are also many other types of Kibbeh and every city also has its specified type.
To be continued...

7 Comments:

  • Yummmy I can't wait to eat my mom's Kibeh it's my favorite dish of all times. I usually help mom in preparing the crust but I have no idea how she shape them. Anyway I love your blog, keep posting :).

    By Blogger Sinan, at 20/3/05 10:23 PM  

  • Allahu akbar!

    By Blogger Ayman Haykal, at 20/3/05 11:45 PM  

  • can you send us a "sakbaa" (dish) over the net ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/3/05 1:47 AM  

  • Kibbeh and Arab!!!!!!!??????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/3/05 11:09 AM  

  • I just lovee the syrian kibeh that my friend's grandma used 2 prepare yummy but i guess it was another kind of kibeh its mashwayeh :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 21/3/05 1:18 PM  

  • Kibbeh.. possibly one of the best foods ever.. especially with the almonds and pine, gives a great texture

    By Blogger x, at 22/3/05 11:59 PM  

  • I read the list of ingredients and just by reading it I gain 12 kgs.

    By Blogger GPV, at 6/4/05 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top